NEWCIP Program Sponsorship
Thursday • May 25, 2023
Johnsonville Tailgate Village, 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304
Dear Industry Supporter,
We’d like you to attend and help sponsor our upcoming event.
The Northeast Wisconsin Construction Industry Partnership (N.E.W.C.I.P.) is a construction Labor/Contractor/Customer organization that was formed to:
- foster the relationship between labor, contractors and the end user (customer)
- plan events that focus on collaboration between all parties
- promote the “organized” sector of the construction industry
- deliver the best possible value to our end users (customers)
- increase the market share of signatory contractors
Our next event will be held on Thursday, May 25, 2023 at the Johnsonville Tailgate 1265 Lombardi Avenue, Green Bay, WI 54304
Our speakers for the event: TBA
The NorthEast Wisconsin Building & Construction Trades Council is seeking the participation of all Business and Organizations at this NEWCIP Event.
We would greatly appreciate your support in sponsoring this event. Sponsorship will be $350.00 to unlimited. Each sponsor will be highlighted on our poster at the event, also throughout the year on our Facebook & LinkedIN page “Northeast Wisconsin Building and Construction Trades Council.” Thank you for your support!
- Sponsors, to pay with a credit card call us at 920-733-3136 or send a check payable to NEWCIP and mail to:
2828 N. Ballard Road, #207
Appleton, WI 54911
Secure credit card services provided by:
Please reply to:
We look forward to your participation and sponsorship. Thank you,
Ted Gumieny, NorthEast Wisconsin Building Trades Council
Ron Antonneau, Political Organizer, UA 400
Andy Buck, Director of Governmental Affairs District 7 Wisconsin & U.P.
Jeremy Wicke, Business Manager, Heat & Frost Insulators #127
Jeff Gaecke, OMS-MCA President
Rob Branyan, Vice President Labor Relation, Boldt