Wednesday, OCTOBER 9, 2019
Expo Hall @ Kewaunee County Fairgrounds
Student sessions 8:30am-11:00am & 12N-2:30pm
Presented By: NorthEast WI Building & Construction Trades Council
Interactive Participation • HANDS on Activities • LEARN from Journey workers
Who should Attend: High School Students interested in applying their knowledge to analyze, evaluate, and build a career with a lifetime of satisfaction.Teachers and Counselors are encouraged to attend and explore careers in the trades.
Students contact your teacher or counselor on how to register.
All these trades offer Apprenticeships.
For more information contact: Ted Gumieny
NEWBCTC Office: 920-733-3136
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactive Participation • Hands on Activities • Learn from Journey Workers
Presented by: NorthEast Wisconsin Building & Construction Trades Council
When: Wednesday • October 10, 2018
Where: Sunnyview Expo Center • Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Time: Student Sessions: 8:30am - 11am & 12 Noon - 2:30pm
Who should attend:
- High School students interested in applying their knowledge to analyze, evaluate, and build a career with a lifetime of satisfaction.
- Teachers & Counselors are encouraged to attend and expore careers in the trades!
All trades offer Apprenticeships. Earn As You Learn!
For more information contact:
Northeast WI Building & Construction Trades Council
Phone: (920) 733-3136 | email@example.com | newbt.org
Click Here for the 4th Annual Construction Trades Career Day PDF
Our thoughts and prayers go out to our Brothers and their families in Local 3 Green Bay. Last Tuesday Local 3 lost a brother Brian Delebreau in a tragic accident and Paul Price seriously hurt and still in the Hospital. Local 3 and The Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers District Council of Wisconsin would ask if anyone like to donate to help with both families. Please make your donation to:
BAC District Council of WI address is P.O. Box 510617 New Berlin WI 53151. Please include in memo of your donation to the Brian Delebreau and Paul Price fund
Carhartt Donates $100,000 to Helmets to Hardhats
Union Plus benefits, offered by Union Privilege, serve the interests of today's working families. The Union Plus brand promises the value, quality service and cost-savings that union members deserve.
At Union Privilege, we are committed to improving the quality of life of working families through our unique products and services. We achieve our mission through:
- Solidarity: Using the strength of unions and purchasing power of more than 13 million union members, we can negotiate good programs at competitive prices.
- Savings & Unique Programs: Quality programs and services promote better lifestyles for working families - including scholarships, travel discounts, auto insurance, financial services, legal service, everyday savings, hardship assistance and much more. To see a list of ALL your union's Union Plus benefits, click here.
- Service: Union Plus staff support consumers and advocate your rights and the best services with Union Plus program providers. Plus our consumer tips and resources help union members make informed decisions for themselves and their families.
Read more about the Union Plus commitment to the labor movement and social responsibility here.
For Union Leaders:
Union Privilege provides many materials for promotion of the Union Plus consumer benefits — at no cost to your union organization. We appreciate your support of the Union Plus benefits and your interest in providing information to your union members.
<img class="alignnone wp-image-2643 colorbox-2642" src="https://newbt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AT_T-JBYU-Fullpg-fulldsclmr-791x1024.jpg" alt="Union Plus Flyer" width="697" height="902" srcset="https://newbt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AT_T-JBYU-Fullpg-fulldsclmr-791x1024.jpg 791w, https://newbt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AT_T-JBYU-Fullpg-fulldsclmr-232x300.jpg 232w, http://newbt task management software.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AT_T-JBYU-Fullpg-fulldsclmr-250x324.jpg 250w, https://newbt.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AT_T-JBYU-Fullpg-fulldsclmr.jpg 1275w" sizes="(max-width: 697px) 100vw, 697px" />